Beacon Financial Partners works with people who don’t have time for, don’t enjoy, or simply need expert advice in managing their personal finances. In today’s world of constantly changing tax laws, market turmoil, and increasingly complex investment and financial options, almost everyone can benefit from expert financial advice to help prevent costly mistakes and increase their chances of financial success.
Typically, our clients need solutions to one or more of the following problems:
- I’m not sure when I can retire. Should I wait a few more years or can I retire now? Can I maintain my lifestyle in retirement?
- I have a good retirement nest egg. Is it properly diversified? Is it enough? Am I exposed to too much risk? Are my investments meeting my objectives?
- I have a 401(k) plan from a previous employer with limited investment options or high fees. What should I do with it?
- I am concerned about my estate and whether or not my heirs will receive what I’ve intended to give them. Has this been properly taken care of? Will there be any estate taxes upon my death?
- I’m worried that my family won’t be provided for if I’m disabled or pass away. Will insurance take care of them? Am I over or under insured? Can I self insure? What about my long term care needs?
- I seem to be paying too much in taxes. Can I reduce my tax burden? Are my investments structured properly to limit my overall tax exposure?
- I have company stock options. When should I exercise them? What are the tax implications, and risk/reward trade-offs?
- I’m interested in establishing a charitable legacy. Should I make cash donations directly to a charity or donor-advised fund, establish a private foundation or charitable trust, or do something else?
- I’m unhappy with my current financial advisor. I need a “fresh start” with someone new who can help me achieve my financial goals and objectives.
People are likely to be successful working with us if they respect and value professional advice. Our clients have a long-term outlook, and realize that sticking to a disciplined strategy (despite their short-term emotions) is key to their success.
To find out more about how Beacon Financial Partners works together with you, click here